Yukon e-bike regulations
- Must have an output power at or below 500 watts
- Have pedal-assist or throttle-assist
- Have a maximum speed of 32 kilometres per hour or less
- Meet all requirements under Yukon’s Motor Vehicles Act
- Electric cargo bicycles must have an extended frame designed to carry additional people or cargo.
Yukon e-bike Rebate:
- You can apply for the rebate if you purchased your bicycle on November 14, 2019, or later. If you purchased the vehicle between November 14, 2019, and September 14, 2020, you must submit your rebate application by September 14, 2021.